Tuesday, September 30, 2014

I'm a BIG Girl NOW!

"With greatness comes great responsibility." I am pretty great, so along with that comes the responsibility and adultness of getting my OWN car. I'm now the proud owner of a 2002 CNG Honda Civic. It's inhumane to have a car and not name it so from here on out he shall be known as Michael Blueberry, unintentionally sounds like Michael Buble. I didn't do that on purpose, it just happened.
I know what you're thinking, Kiley, your car isn't even blue. Why the Blueberry? Because I love Psych and since that show I have had the goal of naming my car the Blueberry, so I can say, "TO THE BLUEBERRY!" As I was car hunting I was a little set on getting a blue Prius. But that didn't work out and I had already named that car before I was even sure I was going to get it. At that moment I told myself no matter what color car you get, you will name it the Blueberry.

No comments:

Post a Comment